Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday....nothing to do with progress....


Just looking for inspiration. Here are some interesting pictures from surfing the net. Some are from Chalet, some from the Yahoo group I joined....some very talented people out there.
This picture is of a Chalet, with a permanent bed in place. This is how ours was already modded and I'd like to keep it that way. This next pic shows the storage underneath. This is in a new unit.



Cool shot, with some nice ideas. Looks so comfy :)





I love some of the storage mods!














This guy might have a little bit too much time on his hands, but this is kinda cool!


ETA Later.....Mike took out the power converter and picked up some colored electrical tape to keep track of what wires go to what. I attempted to try to pull the fridge out. I pulled out the little screw covers around the inside of the door and unscrewed there, but I could not figure out how to get the door off to get to the other two behind the hinge. It didn't seem to loosen up anything anyway. I think we have to get the cabinets to the left of it out first, but I really don't want to screw around with the gas and the rest of the wiring without him (he's snoozing for work tonight). So I pulled some of the staples out that are holding the wiring down near where the converter came out from. I think I am going to add a FAQ to the side bar, or maybe I should call it the current dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment