Thursday, February 11, 2010

36 Days!

Until Spring! Yay! The days are getting longer and the sun is getting warmer :) I haven't done too much, but I did pick up a few things. Got some plates and utensils. I got a mini-bonus at work and picked up those along with a new screen house, we needed that in general as ours was dry rot, ripped and old. It's a Coleman, looks a lot like our old one but we haven't set it up yet so I really don't have much to add as we all know that's were the opinion matters. I also picked up a new Coleman Extreme 90qt (maybe 70?) for $20 on Amazon. Wish that was what I had paid for our first one years ago....but glad to find the deal now.
I need to wonder into the camper and see how she's holding up. Pushed down to the end of the driveway kinda out of sight, out of mind :(
I also almost bought a bed set for it. It was a kids set with racoons, bears and so on it. It was cichey. I liked it, but it would've bugged Mike so I left it on the clearance rack at Walmart for some other kid (at heart). Besides with the few printed curtains and cushions I've got going on I guess I should do solids.
I'm thinking I may get the sewing machine out and work on these curtains tonight....maybe over the weekend? I don't know....I'm just using this space to think out loud for now. I wish it was warmer so we could finish this up.
Mike wants to sell it still. Ha! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment